Re: FW: libffm and LD_PRELOAD, a tip

On Tue, 19 Jan 1999, Guenter Geiger wrote:

> This could be something for our libffm package ?
> Is this done already ?

I could impliment this, but until I actually run a test on the newer libs
to check limits (the older libffm only worked within certain limits...this
one should be fully implemented, though), I am hesitant to do this.  I
will add it to the docs, however.  It's definitely worth mentioning.
Thanks for the info.

In the meantime, I'll put together some tests to check the lib and see how
fully featured it is (better yet, I'll write RTH, who probably already has
done this...hehehe...he usually beats me to this kind of thing).