alpha version of install manual

Just emailing to get an update on whether I can expect any Alpha
patches at any point.

FYI, today I changed the whole Installation Manual from linuxdoc to
debiandoc.

I've pretty much completed the partitioning part of the porting of
sections 1 through 5.

As you know, you can get SGML sources from either CVS or from
<URL:http://www.debian.org/~aph/boot-floppies/source/>.

Here's the Alpha TODO's I've identified; there are probably more:

 -- notes on CD support

 -- storage systems supported by linux but not supported by boot disks

 -- booting from CD-ROM config, if any

 -- explaining SRM booting; MILO booting