em86 deb (was RE: multia boot (ramdisk?) problem)

Guenter Geiger writes:

> [...]

Compaq/Digital provides a binary-only library (probably derived from
FX!32) which is necessary to build em86. But anyway even in non-free,
it would be really nice to have an em86 package available (I use em86
for netscape, but should work for wordperfect and applix). Just nobody
had time to package it: the tricky part being extracting from i386
package a carefully choosen set of i386 libraries, to include in an
associated package. I think if it is possible to support both libc5
libraries and libc6 libraries at the same time, but I have not tried.

Any volunteer?

Regards,

Loic

.