new installation disks set: 981115

I regenerated anew set uptodate with the current state of the archive,
and fixing a few bugs:
  PPP is now included in the kernels
  /dev/rtc has been added to base (it was only in root)
  disks for Ruffian (looks like it is becoming the mainstream OEM
         Alpha platform, at least for a few months)

The nice stuff is not yet there: hard-disk boot installation, PCMCIA,

There are available on the usual page
http://lhpca.univ-lyon1.fr/axp/debian.html

Loic

P.S.: I had some hard time with a very strange behaviour from strip,
it creates big sparse files (and the --sparse option of tar is not
full-proofed). Looks at the size of /lib/libm.so, (at compile-time,
before striping the file is actually much smaller). The libm.so that
came with the libc one month ago was about 100k against more than 1M
now.