RE: Booting an Alpha 164SX

----------
From:  Falk Hueffner[SMTP:falk.hueffner@student.uni-tuebingen.de]
Sent:  Thursday, October 22, 1998 4:15 AM
To:  debian-alpha@lists.debian.org
Subject:  Re: Booting an Alpha 164SX

>So is the OS Path part totally irrelevant? And where do I type
>"/milo", the input mask doesn't match that in the README.

Linload knows that it has to load a file called milo ...

> Probably I should get a newer BIOS before trying again. Can anybody
> tell me where and which?

If you really want to do it, go ahead,
I can´t remember my exact bios version, but I think it is the same.
For information where to get the bios look in the various webpages, FAQ, etc etc ..
      Debian´s Alpha port page is a good starting point.

Guenter