Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 16:00:56 +0200 (DFT)
From: Nils Faerber <Nils.Faerber@unix-ag.org>
To: axp-list@redhat.com
Subject: Mozilla Linux-Alpha porting effort

Hello!
As promised I have set up several things for coordinating the Alpha-Linux
Mozilla porting effort.
First of all we now have a kind of homepage at
  http://www.unix-ag.org/Linux-Alpha/Mozilla/

A FTP archive for possible future releases, patches and other information is
located at
  ftp://ftp.unix-ag.org/pub/os/linux/alpha/Mozilla/
Currently this directory just contains the latest plain mozilla sources. Any
additions are welcome and can be put into the /incoming directory (please send
me an email so that I can add your new files ASAP).

For discussions and information exchange I have created a mailing-list. To
subscribe send a mail containing the text 'subscribe' (without the quotes)
in the message body to
  ml-axpmozilla-request@unix-ag.org
After subscription postings can be sent to
  ml-axpmozilla@unix-ag.org

Happy hackin'!
CU
  nils