nano-HOWTO request/grovel

Dear readers,

  I have been watching logs for a while now, and it seems the nano-HOWTO
in various forms (HTML predominantly) is quite popular.

  However, I would like to ask a favour from you:

		PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

			SEND FEEDBACK

  If there are mistakes, inaccuracies, convoluted statements, paper
blemishes, what-have-you, please write to me or the list.

  If you have additional information, please write to me or the list.

  If you want me to remove bits, please ... or the list.

  PLEASE?

  I am VERY nice, don't listen to the Linux-Israel list's opinions of
me :-).

--
---MAV

Marc A. Volovic               | Comfort, n: A feeling one gets from
marc@bard.org.il              |   contemplating discomfort in another.
http://www.bard.org.il/~marc  |                   A. Bierce.