Re: more alpha related bugs

> > rshd is also broken:
> > 	multia kernel: in.rshd: memory violation at pc=00000000 rp=155556c0458 (bad address = 00000000)
> > some has the time to fix that? i NEED rshd for my backup (or does it
> > work over ssh?)!
> Hmm...that's odd....it seems to work for me.  At the very least, ssh does
> work fine also (use it daily).  I'll look into this.  Also, if you can,
> mail me the commands leading up to that message. Maybe what I'm doing
> won't trigger it.
yes, indeed, ssh works fine (what i ment was just: can i use ssh for
backup with 'tar f machinename:/dev/tape'). but rshd crashes when i do a
'rsh machinename ls'. rsh just says 'succeded' but on the console i
can see the boring message. is that enough information?

best regards,
	michael
--
see header