Re: making a resc+drv disk for alpha

On Mon, 22 Jun 1998, Michael Alan Dorman wrote:

> We still need to get this MILO issue worked out---even to just have it
> understand symlinks, IMHO---since without that we'll have to really ravage
> kernel-package to make it "work".  Has anyone had a chance to make any
> progress on this?

I'm still plugging away on it, but it's not going well.  I'm still unable
to link it.  Right now, it compiles well, though.  Then again, I've been
working on it using about five different kernel versions and not one of
them is working right.

If you want, I'll tar up my mods or send you a patch.  I'm not even sure
what I've done so far is necessarily good to do.  The code is VERY
convoluted, unfortunately.