installation

Hi,

Our group has just purchased an Alpha 533 to run our analysis software. It
came with Red Hat installed but I'd like to wipe it out and replace it
with debian. I found the alpha disk/package set but the README with it
says that the Alpha distribution is still in development and that I should
ask about it on this list. Is there a writeup somewhere that covers
installation of Debian on an alpha? I've done this a lot on Intel machines
but the files and kernel images in the alpha disk set don't look all that
familiar. Which ones should I take? Thanks much.

Jesse Goldman