Re: Uploaded a bunch of net .. going for admin

On Tue, Mar 31, 1998 at 09:57:59AM +0200, Paul Slootman wrote:
> Speaking for myself: I compile on my Alpha at home, which at this point
> does not have a net connection (I don't have ISDN for Alpha working
> stable yet!). So, I put the stuff on tape, and at work upload it from a
> SVR4 system, which doesn't have dupload...
>
> Anyway, I always take a look at the Incoming directory on master before
> deciding which source packages to download for compiling (which then get
> put on tape for the trip home :-)

You don't need to use dupload just send the changes file to
debian-devel-announce with a subject like
Uploaded flying 6.20-2 (source i386) to master

That's what dupload is doing ;-)

My connection to master is slow and I would prefer to just watch my
local mail archive.

Greetings,

				Christian

PS. Besides the mailing list is a good progress indicator for the other
(read non-alpha) Debian developers.
--
Christian Meder, email: meder@isr.uni-stuttgart.de

What's the railroad to me ?