X 3.3.2

Following up myself:
>Yes, I was. It needed some hand fixing (xterm wasn't all happy, and
>one file in the Xprint extention didn't like optimization), but it's
>being turned into packages now. I'll just test it some and then send
>it off to master.

Tests out OK here, so it's on it's way to master. If there is anyone who
doesn't have access to master and can't wait for dinstall or the mirrors
that wants it, drop me a note and I'll see about making it available
somewhere.

/Anders

Anders Hammarquist   |       Mud at Kingdoms        | iko@netg.se
NetGuide Scandinavia |   telnet kingdoms.se 1812    | Fax: +46 31 50 79 39
http://www.netg.se   |                              | Tel: +46 31 50 79 40