Please don't spam Incoming with already compiled packages

Hi,

There are a *lot* of _alpha.{debs,changes} files in Incoming which
duplicate packages already in the archive; please don't send a whole
host of uploads which are duplicates to Incoming, it just wastes
peoples time and burns bandwidth.  I'd humbly suggest quinn diff or
some other mechanism to avoid pointless recompiles.

Incidentally, (really), I've hax0red debbuild (now in sh, as per
Mike's request), to optionally munge .changes files after build to
s/unstable/frozen unstable/ in the appropriate places, which will be
useful for non-i386 architectures after the freeze.  (It's in the
usual place)

--
James