Re: Status of Debian-Alpha

Christopher C. Chimelis wrote,
:Right now, I would say that Debian-Alpha is very stable and usable for
:most tasks.  I've been using it to generate Debian packages for awhile

Great.  Will probably start the installation on the coming
week.

:That would be cool :-)  There are a handful of us working on the port
:still, so any assistance would, of course, be appreciated.  What kind
:of workstation do you have, out of curiosity.

Its an Alphastation 500/500.

:PS...I moved this discussion to the debian-alpha list since it's
:Alpha-only anyway :)

Hmm... tot I sent to debian-alpha??

	Just me,
	Wee Yeh...