Kernel for AlphaServer 1000

Hi,

I managed to boot an AlphaServer 1000 5/300 using the
noritake-2030-srm-ev5-07nov.img image on gatekeeper, as Roberto Pastor
advised.

However, even though the system is running (modulo a few oopses) it's got a
real problem: it recognizes the DE435 board but it doesn't work.

I've been trying to compile new kernels (I'm using a straight 2.0.32) but
none of them boots; the question: what are the options that were used to
build that kernel? is 2.0.32 OK or should I look for some patches?

Thanks
../salvador