Base disk change requested

Hi.

Whomever is handling the base disks, I have a few requests.

First off, to support the new hwclock (if it's being used), we need to
make the /dev/rtc device.  Even if it's not used for now, it sure beats
making it later on if someone needs it (I forgot that I had made it before
on my previous installation and was wondering why all of my files were
dated 2017 after this install).

Also, to further support hwclock and the RTC driver, we need to update the
sysvinit package to at least my patched version (which prefers "hwclock",
but will fall back on "clock" if hwclock's binary can't be found).

I had one other issue, but can't remember it right now :P  Oh, well :)

Thanks :)

Chris