The latest....

Well, this message is really meant to test my mail-to-news gateway,
but also I wanted to give everyone the latest news from me.

Well, although the trusty UDB is running again, I found out that I
hosed the Jaz disk that I was using to do all of my work.  In other
words, everything I've been working on for the past few weeks has been
lost :(

The good news is, I have assembled a list of packages that need to be
repackaged due to bad library dependencies.  I'm not sure how complete
the list is, but it should be a good start.  I'll be posting the list
as soon as I prune it down a bit (it's kinda ugly right now).

That's it...and keep an eyeball out for my list (should be posted
today with luck).

Chris