Re: Unidentified subject!

On Thu, 13 Nov 1997, Roberto A. Lumbreras Pastor wrote:

> Sorry if this is a faq, but... where can I find some information
> about how to install debian on an alpha box? I haven't able to
> find any docs about this yet... Thanks in advance.

Funny you should ask :)  I am currently hosting (and soon-to-be
co-authoring) the Debian-Alpha nano-Installation HOWTO.  It's about to go
through some big revisions (since I just had to reinstall my own system),
but the current version is here:
	http://beezer.med.miami.edu:8080/alpha
Look under documentation and it should be there.  The web site will also
give you some other info that may be helpful to you.

If that document doesn't give you the info you need, please feel free to
post here and we'd be glad to help you out.

What kind of machine do you have?  Just curious since the current HOWTO
only concerns UDB installation from the SRM console.

Chris
 Christopher C. Chimelis          chris@classnet.med.miami.edu
 Systems Supervisor
 Division of Biomedical Communications