UDB disk definitely hosed

Hi all.

It's official...my UDB's Linux partition is definitely hosed.  I don't
know what happened, but whatever it was really did a number on that
partition.  After trying in vain to repair it with e2fsck, I finally just
started a fresh install.

Right now, it's about halfway through installing most of the packages I
need via dselect.  Aside from a ton of dependency problems (I'm going to
write a script to check for this soon), everything seems to be going fine.

I do have two suggestions, though, for whomever is handling the base disk
stuff:
	1. DNS lookups don't work even after configuring the network
	2. Is it possible that we can have an ftp installation of the
	   base system?  I had to ftp the stuff to my Intel and NFS-mount
	   the directory where I put it.  Granted, I haven't checked to
	   see what it would take to do this, but it seems like a good
	   option.
	3. Ok, so there's three suggestions :P  We should consider going
	   back to the regular fdisk instead of cfdisk for reasons
	   outlined in a previous mail (bsdlabel stuff).  I had that
	   on a back shelf in my brain until I saw the cfdisk screen
	   staring back at me during installation.

Anyway, let me get back to installing here and I'll keep ya posted.

Chris