Re: conflicting network header files in glibc

On Fri, 7 Nov 1997, Chris Bondy wrote:

> well I don't have working gcc on my alpha yet (actually nothing is working
> yet :) so anyone that could compile me kernel with adaptec 2940 and Intel
> 100/10 network card and make it fit on 1.44 floppy would be nice :) )

I can probably take care of this tomorrow, but need to know what kind of
system you want and any other drivers that you may want included in your
kernel (I have a UDB, so it's easy for me, but I'm guessing that you're
running a PC164).  Send me a personal e-mail as to your system details and
I'll tackle the kernel compile as soon as I wake up in the
morning/afternoon tomorrow :)  (oh, FYI, I'm using 2.1.62 right now, so
that's probably what you'll get)

Chris