Info regarding my archive...

Hi all...

I've reorganised my ftp directory to be more consistant with the master.
This will not only help you all find what you're looking for more easily
(hopefully), but will also enable me to upload my stuff to the master in
the future much more easily.  Plus, it was getting kinda hard to keep
track of what I've done and not done...

I've attached a list of packages that I've compiled so far.  If you have
any special requests for things to be done or looked at more immediately,
please let me know....

Oh, yeah, for those who don't know, all of these packages are ftpable on:
	beezer.med.miami.edu:/pub/chris

For any concerned, I will be working primarily on two things prior to my
vacation time at the beginning of September.  First and foremost, I will
be preparing some stuff to send to Richard Henderson to fix gcc that will
hopefully stop those pesky unaligned traps that we all keep seeing.  I
also have found a few problems with the glibc header files that he should
be able to fix (notably stuff that's missing but should be there).

Secondly, I intend to get module support to work with pre-2.1 kernels.  I
know it's not supposed to work, but RedHat managed to do it somehow and
I'm dying to find out how.  I do ALOT of testing on my poor, overworked
UDB and module support is paramount to having to recompile a kernel every
three hours (fyi, some of the drivers/protocols cause unaligned traps
numbering in the thousands per hour, so I would love to be able to insmod
and rmmod them at will).

If I realise that the second is a dream too distant to reach for, then I
may direct my efforts towards compiling a clean 2.1.x kernel or at least
getting "make menuconfig" to work.... :)

That's it...happy Debian-Alpha-ing :P

Chris
------
List of packages so far...