Re: Faure..

On Sun, May 30, 1999 at 02:10:30PM -0600, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:

[snip]

> It wouldn't even start here, it bombed out with a syslog message when it
> tried to start the DB stuff :< I re-installed an older version and
> converted the entire database from DB1.xx to DB2 so maybe that was what
> the trouble is <shrug> I'll try it again someday.

Mmm... ok.

> This fixed it, someone -must- upload a new exim that is compiled against
> pcre2 and has a proper dependency on it!

New version in incoming soon (within the hour)

> James had the trouble, I wasn't able to duplicate it with my bash settings
> however :< It logged a kernel message:

I couldn't reproduce it as well. I don't know if James uses an adjusted
.bashrc wich helps trapping bash. Anyway, the report leads to something I
hope... I will compile it again and keep the unstripped version to help
debugging it ;-)

Thanks,

B.

--
B. Warmerdam                                              GNU/Debian Linux
bartw@xs4all.nl, bartw@debian.org (Keyid: 10A0FDD1)       ----------------