installation problem when installing device driver modules

Hi there,

I've got a PWS433a (miata) system which I want to install Debian (slink)
on. However the installation procedure skips the "configure device driver
modules" step after installing them from either floppy or cdrom. I've
noticed that when installing them from floppy in the previous step, a
message apears about not being able to mount the floppy, either wrong fs
or bad superblock.

Anyone any idea what the problem might be?

regards,

Jan

----
Ir. J.B. Rhebergen, Wetenschappelijk Medewerker, Elektromagnetische Effecten
TNO Fysisch en Elektronisch Laboratorium
Oude Waalsdorperweg 63, Postbus 96864, 2509 JG  Den Haag, Nederland
Fax: +31 70 3280961, Tel: +31 70 3740772