Re: Please test: New TGA Framebuffer Driver

On Sun, May 16, 1999 at 11:52:36PM +0100, Tim Waugh wrote:
> The main problem is that tgafb_setup might not get called.  Have you ever
> tried booting without a video= parameter?  I'd make default_var a pointer,
> and set it up in tgafb_init if tgafb_setup didn't set it up.

OK, I've put up a tgafb-1.10.diff.gz for your perusal. It fixes the above and
also is paranoid in checking that the fontname is initialised.

> The other problem is that scrolling appears to be broken.  Once the screen
> fills up with boot messages, only the top line is written to.

No idea on this one, so far.

Cheers,

mato
--
Martin Lucina http://www.kotelna.sk/mato/ Wellington, New Zealand
I've always been mad I know I've been mad like the most of us are