memory performance

I recently got an extra 128MB of memory for my AS200. This has of course
resulted in a massive performance improvement and I highly reccomend that
anyone who can afford it have at least 64MB of memory. Today whilst pondering
over internal SCSI cabling issues and so on I decided to remove the 32MB of
older (and 70ns) memory to ease up space in the case. I then ran Dhrystone
with only the new (60ns) memory installed, expecting to see a slight
performance increase. Instead dhrystone consistently reports ~298000 compared
to ~300000 previously. Any ideas?

Also, is there any way to determine what the system thinks about the speed of
the memory installed (wait states, etc...)?

Cheers,

mato
--
Martin Lucina http://www.kotelna.sk/mato/ Wellington, New Zealand
I've always been mad I know I've been mad like the most of us are