Video card problems

I have installed slink on a debian as200 4/100 with a video card ATI Mach
64,but i have two problems:

The most important is that the screen doesn't refresh correctly, I mean after a
few minutes of working the screen appear with smog, and you must run xrefresh.
Is there some solution to this problem?

The other thing is that the package xserver-vga16 don't appear so i can't run
XF86Setup. Where is the package, or what i have to do to run XF86Setup?

Thank's!
 --
        TITO LOPEZ CIUDAD
        E-Mail: tito@jacob.icmm.csic.es