Re: Re: ROCm bump to 5.7 - rocm-smi-lib SOVERSIONs bump

Hi,

Sorry I bumped the default from 1 to 5 due to a bug.
The problem is that it was actually using git describe to get the soversion, but then they never tagged it correctly in github, so it was always wrong. The amd builds of smi was always correct, as they would tag it locally before build (I think).

As per a conversation I had with upstream, the soversion for smi should always match the rocm major version, but I can confirm with them.

Sorry for any confusion.

Thanls