netcof

Hi all

[ Can everyone please subscribe to debian-admintool? My To: field is
looking rather silly :) ]

I'm very happy with the parser. Just need to add some error-checking.

The interface changed a small bit, as it parses demand{} as well now. Check
net.conf for details.

parse_file() returns a pointer to a t_netconf which looks like this:
struct t_netconf {
  t_provider *demand;
  t_scheme *schemes;
}

So, after tree = parse_file ("blah");
demand is a pointer to a linked list of "t_provider"s and schemes is a
pointer to a linked list of "t_schemes". Check parser.h for details.

I implemented the options as a linked list as well. use getopt() and
setopt() to manipulate options.

That's how it currently works. Any suggestions?

Can everyone please play with 'test' and try to make it segfault.

Oh yea, if it returns NULL, the error will be in *errstr (extern). I'm
working on producing warnings as well, in a linked list of warnings.

Known bug:
If a word is longer than 80 chars it'll segfault.
How should I handle this? Just produce a warning or return NULL and an
error string?

Thanks all
--
Sarel Botha

99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code,
          fix one bug, compile it again...
          101 little bugs in the code....