Re: gnat 4.6 transition status?

Julien Cristau <jcristau@debian.org> writes:
> On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 20:59:04 +0100, Ludovic Brenta wrote:
>
>> We're not fixing the Ada packages; they are not broken.  We are
>
> "uninstallable and unbuildable" counts as broken in my book.

The keyword is "unstable", as in "uninstallable and unbuildable in
unstable".  They are fine in stable, fine in testing and will be fine in
the next stable.  If you are impatient for that to happen, or if you
want unstable to be a rolling release, please learn Ada, read the Debian
Policy for Ada and help.