gprbuild bug #571013

I've discovered the cause of bug #571013; gprbuild is trying to write a
file /usr/share/ada/adainclude/gdk.cswi containing compilation
switches, and it doesn't have write permissions there.

gprbuild 1.3.0 does this correctly; it doesn't try to write the
switches file for an externally built project. I'm considering
patching 1.2.0 or just moving up to 1.3.0 (packaged with GNAT GPL
2009).

A potential problem with moving to 1.3.0 is that there may be
differences (subtle or blatant) in the gpr language it implements, as
opposed to that implemented by gnat-4.4.

I initially started packaging 1.3.0, but gave up because I could not
use Ludovic's version of libgnatprj and libgnatvsn. However, I ended
up not using them anyway; the gprbuild sources were released by
AdaCore using some intermediate version of those packages.

Any opinions?

--
-- Stephe