Installing Open Media Vault

Hi All,
I'm trying to install Open Media Vault in a VM in windows.
OMV uses Debian, 10 I'm guessing, it doesn't say on the page which Debian it is.
But when I launch the ISO in VmWare, I get the computer beep, and the soundcard is checked in the attached devices, so I know the VM has access to audio, but I have tried pressing S and I have tried arrowing down 4 times and hitting enter to get a speech install, but no speech.
Is it possible that OMV has no accessibility in it?
Or is there something else in the Debian installer that brings up TTS?

Thanks.

Glenn