Re: no space left on device

Another consideration is partition architecture.  Some systems separate
/home and other partitions when installed and this can get into trouble
rather fast.  Putting everything into a single / partition likely will get
users into trouble later and when that happens that's more difficult.  Do
any hidden folders or files exist you didn't create and if so, what's in
them?  Do those hidden folders and files belong on the system?  If you
didn't put them on your system you had outside assistance on that one.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.