Re: Debian Installer Stretch RC 2 release

Hi,

Important to test, as latest tests seemed to show that once !estarted
after an accessible installation, the speech (Orca) doesn't seem to run.
Don't know yet why, if espeak-ng fixes things or so on, but it's a point
we need to keep in mind to test. I'll request tests to Hypra staff and
our friends.

Regards,

--

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL