Orca, tables, Writer 4.3

Hi,

I experience orca 3.13.90 to see how fixes work. No problem for the title windows, but for Writer, it doesn't give the expected result. 1. If I move with left-right arrow keys, I never know jhen I change cell, given that Orca never tells me coordinates. To get them, only tab and shift-tab work, at least on blank cells. 2. Indeed, on filled cells, instead of speaking contents then coordinates, orca speaks twice the contetts: e.g. "March March" instead of "March A3"

I'm again unable to produce a debug file. Can someone reproduce?

Regards,

--

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL

accelibreinfo, votre partenaire en informatique adaptée aux déficients visuels

Mail: texou@accelibreinfo.eu

Site Web: http://www.accelibreinfo.eu