Re: Orca still broken in Sid - any suggestions?

On 30-07-13 01:51, Jason White wrote:
> I'm trying to build Speech-Dispatcher 0.8 in preparation for upgrading Orca.
>
> We need libdotconf >= 1.3. Unfortunately 1.0.13-3 is in Sid currently, and
> there is no repository for the package when I run debcheckout.
>
> Suggestions?

How about contacting the maintainer of lidotconf (in CC) and asking if
you can help? Apparently the request for the update is already done (you
commented on it) [1].

@Shane, ORCA is a very important piece of software for the accessibility
of Debian.

If I want to help and there is no packaging repository, I pull the
current package by running
dget http://http.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dotconf/dotconf_1.0.13-3.dsc
and start from there. When finished, run debdiff against the dsc files
and append it to the bug report [1].

Paul

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/637652