Re: [Brad Taylor] ANNOUNCE: Mono Accessibility 2.0 unleashed!

Hi.  I would agree as long as this package doesn't make at-spi2 the default.
If that happens, Debian will have one more break with upstream Gnome.
The decision to use the webkit backend for yelp has already made Debian
less accessible than upstream, making at-spi2 the default will make
things worse.

          Kenny