Re: pam authentication issues still exist after new installation of debian squeeze using daily build of mini GTK iso image

Nick Gawronski, le Wed 15 Dec 2010 22:49:07 -0700, a écrit :
>  The issues with installing pam and not having any authentication profiles
> selected still exist

Well, yes, see the 601825 bug we had filed together, it's still opened.
Apparently you didn't get subscribed to it, I've filed a subscription
request, answer it to get further news.

Note that changing the debconf level of the installed package is not a
usual use of the debian installer, which probably explains why the bug
wasn't marked as critical.