Re: Presentation wanted about accessibility on Linux

On 3/23/09, Thomas Koch <thomas@koch.ro> wrote:

> there'll be a BarCamp[1] in northern Germany (Bremen) on may, 23th. The
> BarCamp happens at the same time as the biggest german church meeting
> (Kirchentag).
> The main point of the BarCamp is to inform peoples from church related
> organisations about Free Software and the possibilities of online
> collaboration.
> It would be nice, if we could have a presentation about the state of
> accessibility on Linux Desktops in this BarCamp. Do you know anybody,
> who would like to do this?

Have you considered additionally sending a shoutout over at W3C's WAI
Interest Group..? If it was me and I was thinking of doing so, I'd
label it as that I realized it might a "little OT" but thought there
might be some interest in the topic since it could be ultimately
related......

Just thinking out loud.. :grin:

Peace and best wishes from North Georgia..

Cindy Sue

- :: -
Olmstead Decision * 10 Years * June 22, 2009

http://claimid.com/Butterfly
Georgia Voices That Count, 2005
Talking Rock, GA, USA