How to Teach Online Courses

On Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 6:47 PM Dashamir Hoxha <dashohoxha@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 5:26 PM David Billsbrough <kc4zvw@orlando220.org> wrote:
Hello Dashamir and all,

Hope we have another Jitsi session soon.

Feel free to propose new meeting date/times. Most probably I will be present.

I have done some work on preparing the online course:
https://ocw.fs.al/course/view.php?id=33
I am going to present it to you during the meeting, and we can discuss it.

I decided to make the title a bit more generic (not just "Moodle Training").
Feel free to register and enroll if you wish.

If there is any DD present in the meeting, we can also discuss how to send a notification/announcement to the Debian community about this course.

Besides these, we can discuss anything else that you wish.

Regards,
Dashamir