Getting back in the saddle - Mac LC475

Hey folks,

Been involved on and off with the community for a long time. 20+ years now. I think last I was really doing much was 2014-2015, but life, moving, getting married, and junk got in the way and my Linux Macs went in the closet.

I recently got my modified LC475 back up and running. I only have vague recollection of what I was messing with but it successfully boots a "4.1.35-mac_scsi+" labelled kernel, with a couple others with egret mentions. I forget what I was up to at the time, but I suspect I was working with someone (Finn Thain?) about getting Egret working better. I have a 4.12 from somewhere that isn't working. I feel bad for disappearing, but life is complex. Unfortunately I have a few years of email stuck in a semi-broken database I haven't dug into so I can't look back at History.

At any rate, I'm looking to get back in the saddle and see what's going on with the community, and what kind of updates and happenings might have happened in the last decade. How's the status of m68k Linux on Macs? Is there anything I can help with again all these years later?

Scott H.