Re: Kernel does not boot on TT030

On Apr 06 2019, Eero Tamminen <oak@helsinkinet.fi> wrote:

> "initcall_debug" doesn't give any output, but I've enabled the dummy
> IRQ handler [1] and get constant warnings from it.  There's quite
> a lot of them in few seconds:
> $ grep unexpected tt-boot.log | sort | uniq -c
>    1200 unexpected interrupt from 104
>     212 unexpected interrupt from 112
>
> Any idea what those interrupts are for?

These are the HSYNC and VSYNC interrupts.  The HSYNC irq should be
masked by tt_scu.sys_mask, the VSYNC irq is used for the cursor, but I
can't find where it is set up right now.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, schwab@linux-m68k.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 7578 EB47 D4E5 4D69 2510  2552 DF73 E780 A9DA AEC1