Re: MiNT cross-compiler

Hi guys,

while searching for some gcc stuff in my inbox I've bumped into this thread.

 On 3 May 2012 at 18:55, Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr> wrote:

Meanwhile, I got the FSF agreements for the binutils and GCC. Same for Guido Flohr, the original author of the binutils patch. So I'm ready to start working on the binutils mailing list to get most of the MiNT patch committed. I plan to rework the patches in the light of your own work, to be sure we only do the necessary changes, no more. When the binutils is finished, I will do the same for GCC, including your changes, of course.

What had happened to this? I mean both FSF submit process and integrating the FreeMiNT target into Debian.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org