Re: Buying RAM expansion from project money

On 11/05/2013 11:27 AM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:

>>> Indeed!
>>
>> So I would say, that - if noone objects until Thursday 0:00 GMT - we ask for a quote of 4 BigRamPlus cards with additional 2 cards as an option when we made sure they work inside of the modified Tower cases. Or, because it's now about just the quote, to ask for 6 cards and then order at least 4 cards with 2 more as an option.
>
> There is no quote. We order the cards from icomp.de and can get a 10%
> discount with an electronic coupon that Jens gave me.

I have replied to the mail of Lucas Nussbaum now, the Debian project
leader, who asked me for a quote. I said that we would be interested
in 5 "Big RAM Plus" boards which cost 99.90 Euros each, thus 499.50
Euros in total [1]. With a 10% discount from Jens Schoenfeld we
would have to pay 449.50 Euros plus 6.90 Euros shipping (even
though I think Jens said he would ship them out for free).

I would have the boards shipped to my work place at the university
from where I would ship them to the administrators of the other
buildds.

Now waiting for Lucas to reply! I'll let you know.

Cheers,

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz