Amiboot-6.0 locks machine

Hello,

Has anyone else here found that the amiboot version 6 tool supplied
with the Debian-68k install CD's [1] does not work?

I have previously used amiboot-5.6 (and continue to use it), but the
new 6.0 version locks my machine (A2000/030/16M) after printing its
sign on message (run without any parameters).  Amiboot version 5.6
will give a listing of the hardware and memory before giving the
expected error that no kernel was supplied.

Thoughts?

--Lance

[1] http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/d-i/m68k/images/daily/tools/amiga/