Re: FOSDEM thoughts

On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 08:44:05PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> I was told that Debian apparently has also received an offer for holding
> some meetings at Google sites, and they reportedly have equipment to
> make this kind of video conferences possible; if not, I'm sure we can
> find some interested people to help us somehow. It's not as if we'd have
> to figure this out all by ourselves, or so.

Getting together sounds like a good idea. It's a much more efficient
way to have a real discussion than some of the long threads we end
up with in email. If Google really will let us use their teleconference
setups, that would be convenient. The Google HQ in Mountain View isn't
that bad a drive for me. I work just a couple miles away from there.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com