Re: New buildd and some obversations

I probably wont be able to set up any more buildds until I get aranym
working headless. It will be a grand total of four or five (depends if I
can get the VIAO to run cgywin and aranym; it cant run linux; panics at
startup). The next machine I can probably bring up is order/chaos;
although it needs a fresh install of linux and it needs to be net booted
since the DVD drive is shot.  I prefer to setup the buildd chroot since
Id like to set up my speed tweaks (see other email).
Michael