Re: Frame buffer on Coldfire (still problems)

> Please try adding debug info to drivers/video/fbmem.c:fb_mmap(), so you
> know why it fails.
>
> Gr{oetje,eeting}s,
>
>                                                 Geert
>
> --
> Geert Uytterhoeven -- There's lots of Linux beyond ia32 -- ge...@linux-m68k.org

Ok, I did that and it appears the "info->fix" structure of data is not
making it into fbmem. I'm setting it all up in the epson driver module
so I'm not sure where it gets lost. The failure occurs when the
difference between the beginning and ending plus offset in memory is
compared to the length (info->fix.smem_len) needed. Length comes in as
0 so the comparison fails and fbmem:fb_mem() kicks it back.

That gives me something to work with anyway. Not fixed but better!
Thanks!