Re: Draft TLS/NPTL ABI for m68k and ColdFire, version 0.2

On Mon, Dec 03, 2007 at 06:40:27PM +0100, Roman Zippel wrote:
> I've already played with a vdso implementation and played with a few
> possibilities, there are subtle problems when writing to that page (e.g.
> by the debugger via ptrace), so that at the next context switch the
> correct thread value is written to the correct page...

Did you have anything in a condition to share? I'm interested in
poking at it a bit, and it would be easer to start from something
that has already had some work done for m68k rather than starting
from what is there for a different architecture.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com