Re: any progress with 2.6.16.x kernels for my Macintosh Quadra 700 ?

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006, Alex Teclo wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Is there some progress regarding 2.6.16.x kernels for my Macintosh Quadra 700?

I'm still working on the ADB problem (in 2.6.17), as time permits.

The Debian kernels won't work for you unless they have Mac II ADB disabled
and sonic enabled. Until the Mac II ADB driver is fixed, there's really no
reason not to configure them this way.

-f