debian-installer/sarge

Hi,

Anyone who's got an m68k sarge system or chroot running in which he
could build debian-installer?

It needs to be done; I'm currently building it on quickstep, but by the
rate we're going, it could take a few days. Quickstep is a 25Mhz (slow)
Mac (also slow), probably a fast amiga or one of the CT60's could do it
a hell of a lot faster.

I've been told by stable release managers that debian-installer is
currently the _only_ thing they're still waiting on to bring out the
next stable point release, so I'd like to get this building ASAP. It's
been tried on q650 before, but it timed out there every time.

I'll keep the build on quickstep going for the time being, but it'd be
nice if someone were to try to beat me to it.

Anyone?

--
Fun will now commence